"To change the cannabis and vape communities by integrating protocols and procedures to create the safest, highest quality product for the patient or client".
- Matt Regalado President/CEO, Cool Enterprises
A Critical Environment Specialist, with over 20 years of experience, he specializes in the following: Design/Build of Critical Environments, Contamination Control Prevention and Protocol Training.
- Started in 1994
- Instructed by Dr. Philip Austin, PE - Creator of Federal Standard 209A-E (Original Cleanroom standard for NASA and now adapted into ISO Standards.
- Intel Class 10 Certified
- Writer of site specific safety plans as well as protocol input to NASA/JPL
- National Laboratory projects in almost every National Laboratory in country including NIST, LLNL, Los Alamos National Labs (Where the atomic bomb was developed), Argonne National Laboratories, NREL, DOD, NASA, NASA/JPL and CALTECH
- Corporate clients (short list): Raytheon, Edwards Life Sciences, LinkedIn, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Motorola